Welcome to another exciting year!
In regards to the fitness coordinating and any possible questions, Coach Alexa will be the one to contact if there are any problems/concerns/questions. Coach Alexa and your SASC Base Coaches will be monitoring the fitness all season long to ensure the skaters are benefiting from each fitness day.
- Please wear proper attire (running shoes, yoga pants/shorts, hair tied up), along with a water bottle
- Be on time!
- Only worry about yourself not other skaters!
- Please let coaches know prior to missing a class as us coaches will see who is attending classes or not.
- It is expected that you attend your fitness classes for your skating level to benefit your on ice success.
Fitness Schedule 45 Min.(Active Living Centre)
- Monday Day Ice A/B: (Sport Specific, Coach choice)
- Monday Junior: (Sport Specific)
- Tuesday Day A/B: (Sport Specific)
- Wednesday Int/Sr: (Sport Specific)
- Thursday Junior: (Sport Specific)
- Friday Int/Sr.: (Sport Specific)
No Fitness/Dryland/ On Holidays