Welcome to another exciting year!
In regards to the fitness coordinating and any possible questions, Coach Alexa will be the one to contact if there are any problems/concerns/questions. Coach Alexa and your SASC Base Coaches will be monitoring the fitness all season long to ensure the skaters are benefiting from each fitness day.
- Please wear proper attire (running shoes, yoga pants/shorts, hair tied up), along with a water bottle
- Be on time!
- Only worry about yourself not other skaters!
- Please let coaches know prior to missing a class as us coaches will see who is attending classes or not.
- Dr. notes or Physio. notes must be provided to instructors if an injury is present to avoid further injuries.
- It is expected that you attend your fitness classes for your skating level to benefit your on ice success.
Fitness schedule (time/type/location)
- Sunday Intermediate (Strength): Instructor-
- Monday Senior (Strength): Instructor-
- Monday Junior (Strength): Instructor-
- Tuesday Senior (Release): Instructor-
- Wednesday Intermediate (Release):
- Wednesday Junior (Release):
- Thursday Senior (Cardio & Core):
- Thursday Intermediate (Cardio & Core):
- Thursday Junior (Cardio & Core):
- Friday Senior/Intermediate (Modern Ballet/Dance):
- Friday Junior (Modern Ballet/Dance):
NO FITNESS/DRY-LAND DAYS