Welcome to another exciting year!
In regards to the fitness coordinating and any possible questions, Coach Alexa will be the one to contact if there are any problems/concerns/questions. Coach Alexa and your SASC Base Coaches will be monitoring the fitness all season long to ensure the skaters are benefiting from each fitness day.
- Please wear proper attire (running shoes, yoga pants/shorts, hair tied up), along with a water bottle
- Be on time!
- Only worry about yourself not other skaters!
- Please let coaches know prior to missing a class as us coaches will see who is attending classes or not.
- Dr. notes or Physio. notes must be provided to instructors if an injury is present to avoid further injuries.
- It is expected that you attend your fitness classes for your skating level to benefit your on ice success.
Fitness schedule (time/type/location)
- Sunday Intermediate (Strength): Instructor- Lesley: 5:30-6:15pm Track Corner 3
- Monday Senior (Strength): Instructor- Gabby: 4:30-5:15pm Track Corner 3
- Monday Junior (Strength): Instructor- Gabby: 5:45-6:30pm Track Corner 3
- Tuesday Senior (Release): Instructor- Robyn: 4:00-4:45pm Track Corner 4
- Wednesday Intermediate (Release): Instructor- Gabby: 4:30-5:15pm Track Corner 4
- Wednesday Junior (Release): Instructor- Amanda K: 5:30-6:00pm Track Corner 4
- Thursday Senior (Cardio & Core): Instructor- Andrew: 4:15-5:00pm Track Corner 4
- Thursday Intermediate (Cardio & Core): Instructor- Andrew: 5:00-5:45pm Track Corner 4
- Thursday Junior (Cardio & Core): Instructor- Andrew: 5:45-6:30pm Track Corner 4
- Friday Senior/Intermediate (Modern Ballet/Dance): Instructor- Amanda: 4:15-5:00pm Court 3
- Friday Junior (Modern Ballet/Dance): Instructor- Amanda: 5:30-6:15pm Court 3
NO FITNESS/DRY-LAND DAYS
- OCTOBER 11, 13, 14,18 & 31
- DECEMBER 22 THROUGH TO JANUARY 4
- JANUARY 16, 17
- FEBRUARY 16, 17
- APRIL 10, 12, 13