All adult and teenagers ages (approx.14-up) welcome!
Professional Coaching Staff 6-10 Skaters in a Group. Payment Reserves Placement
For inquiries, comments, questions, etc., please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come Learn to Love Skating...
Are you tired of sitting on the sidelines, or being passed by when out skating with friends and family? Come take our Adult Skate Program, and we'll teach you the essentials allowing you to fully enjoy family time out in Canadian Winters!
Fall 2021 Registration is now OPEN!!
Fall 2021 Schedule- (September – December)
|Day||Date||Time||# of Classes||Cost||No Skating Dates|
|Sunday||Sept.12-Dec.19||7:45-8:30pm||13||$235||Oct.10, 2021 & Dec.5, 2021|
Winter 2022 Schedule- (January- April)
• Forward skating • Introduction to backward skating • Stopping – all directions • Falling down and getting up (the safe way!) • Turning & Jumping forward-backward/backward-forward. • Advanced turns as needed.
The actual class outline is subject to the level of skaters registered. The coach will adjust to the comfort and level of the skaters.
1) Cancellation/Refund Policy: No refund available for any reason. Family credit only with doctor’s note (credit expires in 12 months from issuing date.)
2) Club Information: Please ensure you have given a current email address on the registration form as all notices and newsletters will be sent via email for the upcoming season. It is your responsibility to check these notices or the SASC website: www.stalbertskatingcentre.com for all skating information.
3) Equipment: Skater must supply their own skates, hockey helmet (no bike helmets), mitts and warm clothing. Please be sure your skates are fit properly and are sharpened. Ensure you can sit down/stand up in your track/snow pants. This ensures optimal performance for the individual skater.
4) Class Description: This program teaches the fundamentals of skating (forward, backward, stopping, turning and jumping) while emphasizing fun and fitness. Adults are prepared for Hockey, Ringette, Speed Skating, or a confident level of recreational skating.
*Skate Canada Fee ($40.00): Payable once a season beginning on September 1st of every year (Not included in the prices below)