First Time Members-
1) Create an account on our website by heading to the "Login" at the top of the page
2) Create a profile for the account holder (member), and who will be participating in our programs (participant). You may add multiple participants onto your account!
3) Add/save your payment details
4) Head to the "Registration" tab
5) Find the program best suited for your participant
6) Create an invoice & pay online!
7) Write down your account password/information for future registration!
1) "Login" at the top of the page into your account
2) If you do not remember your password, please reset it as your previous account has important details/assessments for your participant, and they will NOT transfer if you create a new account
3) Head to the "Registration" tab
4) Find the program best suited for your participant
5) Create an invoice & pay online!
6) Write down your account password/information for future registration!
Learn To Skate:
*Please do not create multiple accounts for your skater as important details (evaluations) will NOT transfer between accounts. This can result in your skater not being evaluated correctly.
Please note that if our system detects more than 30 minutes of inactivity in your browser, your registration spots will no longer be reserved and you will need to begin again.
Important Program Registration (Learn To Skate):
-PLEASE CLICK "VIEW DETAILS" OF ALL PROGRAMS PRIOR TO REGISTRATION. This is to ensure you are registering in the proper program and understand the requirements.
-Private Lessons (CanSkate 5+): To register in this program, your skater must already be REGISTERED in the group program on the SAME DAY.
-Parent & Tot: To register, you must add BOTH the parent registration & skater registration to have a successful registration. Failure to register the parent & skater correctly can result in withdrawal from program.
Having difficulty finding a program? Use the side menu options to filter the displayed programs.