Competitive/Day Ice Academy Figure Skating
Five days/week - Private Semi/Private Lessons
Senior & High Performance Academy Skaters train 5 days per week, two freeskate sessions per day and daily on and off-ice classes. Skaters at this level are in the Juvenile to Senior competitive stream and are preparing for Skate Canada Provincial, Sectional and National Competitions in Singles, Pairs and Dance. There is a team of coaches to assist athletes in this program to reach their goal.
This program consistently produces high level competitive skaters.
COMPETITIVE/DAY ICE ACADEMY – STAR 6 TO GOLD
Registration Deadline is August 22, 2022, skaters who DO NOT submit their registration prior to the deadline will have a $75 late fee applied to their account.
All skaters must consult a “Base Coach” from our staff to help you plan your skating season.
Skate Canada Fee of $45 is not included and is due Annually with Fall Registration.
Please check Schedule on Home Page for exact times.
Schedule is subject to change.
Pre-Season Camp August 29 to Sept 1, 2022,
Holiday Concert TBA
Family Skate at Christmas Time TBA
Holiday Ice time for practice and lessons. (Special Schedule)
Year End Pop Concert
Two StarSkate Competitions and two Competitive Competitions Coaches expenses, such as Milage and Accommodation etc., are covered by the club.
(Monthly Payments are approximately calculated as the $45 Skate Canada Fee is added into your cart.)
Additional Information & Policies
- Our Fall/Winter Schedule runs from September 6 until April 22, 2023.
- Our Pre-Season Camp is August 29 to September 1, 2022 and is a separate Schedule.
- Holiday ice is also a separate schedule January 2-6, 2023
- Pre-Season Camp, Holiday Concert, Pop Concert and Family Skate are included.
- SASC Membership and Skate Canada Fee of $45 is an annual fee and will be applied to all skaters.
- Visit our website regularly for schedule changes, special days and other important information on the Home Page.
- Registration Deadline is August 22, 2022, skaters who DO NOT submit their registration prior to the deadline will have a $75 late fee applied to their account.
- No make-up sessions are offered due to absences
- In order to ensure a positive and successful skating experience, please adhere to our Club Policies and the Parent Code of Conduct posted on our website.
- The SASC pays for coaches' expenses (travel, accommodation, etc.) for Home Club Members for select competitions both StarSkate and Competitive.
- Refund Policy: refunds will be considered for serious medical circumstances substantiated by a medical certificate. All other requests for refunds (For example - retired skater, club transfer, etc.) will be subject to a cancellation penalty of one month ice fees. Requests must be received in writing. Bingo and fundraising commitments must still be honored, and volunteer commitment charges will be applied in the case of non-participation.
- Skaters will not be able to skate if they have outstanding Coaching or Club invoices from previous seasons or clubs. Please clear all invoices to avoid training delays.
- There shall be no refunds if skating sessions are cancelled due to mechanical failure or club activities.